CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Silhouettes


I went to Disneyland the day after Christmas and it was packed! But I had fun because I was with my fiance (he loves Disneyland) We saw all the football players from USC and Illinois, and Kobe Bryant (its the second time seeing Kobe (he must love it too)I absolutely love all the shops on main street, especially all the window displays. I passed by a little shop that does your silhouettes and I had to get one! I have been wanting to get them done and they were only $7 for two copies. They came out so good. The artist just looked at my profile for a sec and she just started cutting free hand. I had these black frames and I had some great wrapping paper that I used as the background (like a matte) Arnt they aw some!!

0 comments: