CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ornamental Treasures





I thought I would share some pics in this book I found at the thrift store. Title "Ornamental Treasures You Can Make" The pictures are nice and I figured they sell ornaments for just about every holiday now, (Halloween, Christmas, Valentines, Easter ect...) why not make them myself! The book has really simple instructions and all these ornaments are made using Styrofoam balls, scrap fabric, and various other notions. Hope you enjoy :)

2 comments:

Adriana said...

Absolutely lovely. I think I might craft some Easter ornaments. Too bad we cant craft them together, but we probably wont get together to craft until AFTER Easter. Oh well. :-)

m to the lissa said...

Hey Girl!!!
I LOVE your posts! I'm sending you something in the mail. Hope you enjoy!!!

Melissa