CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

What I am Loving This Season!







I have become quite obsessed with fashion lately, I have always been intrigued but even more so with loosing weight. As the weather is getting cooler I am stocking my closet with this years must haves. The black sparkle flat, bright fuchsia scarf, hounds tooth sweater vest, nude dress, black opaque tights, and of course a boot with some hardware. I have spent so much money on clothing due to the weight loss I have found my self back at the thrift stores buying clothes! I have found some awesome fall/winter pieces that I will share next post.

1 comments:

Adriana said...

OMG love..i bought the cutest nude wrap dress at the thrift store. im going to wear it with black tights and these boots i bought with hardware :-) OH and also a must have..the bib necklace. im in the process of making one...sooo cute!