CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Finally Shopping!


So I am 3 1/2 months as of today, and on Saturday my mom and I went all over the place to find the baby's crib.Its simple a vintage looking that's why I like it. My husband was such a sport, he drove us all over the place, and didn't even complain once. We went to Super Baby Depot, 2 Baby's R Us and finally found it at Walmart, and it was on clearance for $88 dollars. For that price I bought the Mattress then and there too! I have had this retro dresser for years and was using it as my computer desk and thought it would bake a great changing table and the top is the exact size of a changing pad. I also scored a bunch of baby furniture from my brother and sister in law, a swing, a bouncer, and extra car seat, a play mat and a little play chair. I am all about saving money. We are so anxious to find the sex out so we can do some serious shopping and finally pick my colors.

0 comments: