CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rag Time!





I am loving that I am back to crafting, I have been a tad lazy lately, and have been itching to get back into the swing of things. For lent I have given up a lot of t.v time and am not watching t.v in my room before bed time. So this is my opportunity to get some stuff done. So that said my brother in law's step daughter is having a b-day along with my nephew next week and she is turning 9. I asked him what colors does she like and what is her bedroom is decorated like. Pink, Green, and butterflies. Easy! I made her a rag garland, I really enjoy making them and this one from start to finish took me about 3 hours. I cut the strips 6 inches long and 1 inch wide, I added wooden butterflies that sparkle on, and I think it came out cute. I hope she likes it.

0 comments: