CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Let Them Eat CAKE!!!





I am making this cake like box for a special someones 50Th Birthday. This is going to be where people can put their Birthday cards for her in. I thought it would be a cute idea, something different. Like at weddings they have a decorated box or a bird cage for cards. Its in the making and I am a little stumped on what else to put o it, I don't want to over do it. I hope she likes it!
I used an 8 inch round paper mache box from Joann's and a 10 inch for the bottom. The boxes were pretty easy to cut into, they held up nice. I cut a slit at the top large enough to slip an average size card in. The paper around both tears is frosting with sprinkles, yummy, and I used my favorite thing this year crepe paper!! around the lids.

0 comments: