CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thrift Store Thursday






Look at these great things I found at the thrift store today! Look at that pink, it is much more vibrant in person, and the green fuzzy balls (excuse my french..lol..)I have foam tree shapes that I am going to stick these green things in. Still don't know what I want to do with the pink ones, but I just had to have them. I also found these pink birds and bells. I think they are covered in flocking, in the bag of the green balls there was tiny green birds. I also found this adorable little photo book that says "Speaking of the Grandchildren" I think it is meant to be kept in the purse or pocket to show of the kiddy's. I found this great cook book from a restaurant called "The Little Caldron" in Fall brook CA, its in great condition and published in 1975. I love the picks inside.

1 comments:

Adriana said...

God, I am so jealous. I went to 4 different thrift stores in my area and didnt find anything good. Bummer!