CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Finds







I found some good stuff today at the thrift store. I found some great vintage contact paper, look at the retro pink flowers, and I love the blue with the specks of gold paper, look at the scalloped edge. I have no idea of what to do with it yet but I knew I had to get it. I also came across these cute silver plastic bells, a pack of 10 little Christmas carol part favors ( I think they will be cute on some Christmas cupcakes)and last but not least these adorable cocktail napkins. A few days back I found this adorable Duncan Plaster wall hanging, I just love the pink and gold.

2 comments:

Adriana said...

Awesome as always! I need to come down durring the week and so some shopping with you!

Adriana said...

I mean..DO.. some shopping....NOT "so" some shopping...lol