CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

Think Pink





I found some great stuff at the thrift store (where else right) First is some really great pink and crystal beaded garland. I just love the color and was inspired to do a Christmas tree in my sewing room with pink accents. I want to get a small white table top tree, so I can decorate it with my pink finds, like the beautiful beaded garland,pink tinsel garland, some soft pink bulbs, and my bright pink bobbles. I also found these adorable lolly pop ornaments at wal*mart, arnt they delicious, I need a few more but they were all out when I went back :(
Growing up my mom would always think of a new theme each year for our Christmas tree. I am a person who holds onto traditions. What your Christmas traditions?

2 comments:

Adriana said...

Love love love...everything! Where are you gonna get the white tree? I saw some at Big Lots and also at Michael's.

Adriana said...

Go with Walmart the others are more expensive.