CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Goodies








It has been a while since I have gone to a thrift store. (about a month) I have been going on major withdrawals. I was finally able to go last Saturday and I found some great stuff. Like this awesome book from Home and garden. It has the grooviest Christmas decoration ideas in it (I cant wait to start early on my holiday decorating next year) I also found some great pink contact paper, some cookie presses, and will you look at what else I scored a few days later, this great Victorian photo album, with the sweetest pictures in it. Last but not least my very own set of Russian nesting dolls. Brand new with a sticker on the bottom marked made in USSR. There is no rhyme or reason to the things I pick up at the thrift store, its like they speak to me :*

0 comments: