CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

One Of Those Days


Ever have one of those days when something bad or good happens and it leaves you in shock and kinda confused, and all you can to is replay the whole thing out in your head over and over again and try to think of a moment that maybe you could have said something different or not at all. Well yesterday was one of those days. I know that things happen for a reason and we all probably could not have avoided this situation, you see the tension has been building up and yesterday was the breaking point for I think all of us. I have HAD it!! I am TIRED, I want to MOVE ON! I want to LET IT GO! I know it might hurt some people when I say, sometimes I wish I could DIVORCE my family!!! I am putting yesterday behind me and wishing that maybe one day we can all forgive each other.

0 comments: