CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wow!








Wow, have I been busy! I haven't posted in a while because I haven't had much time to really do anything, so here are some pics of the past couple weeks. Craft fair went well, made a few bucks and met alot of great people. I had a lot of fun and will defiantly do it again next year. I didn't get a pic of me in the actual costume (crazy busy day with kids) but here is the cape finished. I am super proud of myself for sewing this, I had a pattern but patterns use to scare me, not anymore! I really helped having a dress form (Did I mention I got one for my b-day!!!!) and last I wanted to glitter some pumpkins for Halloween but again didn't have time, so I decided I would do them for my harvest decorating. They came out really good I think.

2 comments:

Adriana said...

The cape looks amazing! I cant believe you didnt take any pics of u wearing it!!

m to the lissa said...

I love your Post's I was wondering when you were gonna post again :)