CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Gift Basket






One of my co-workers is having a baby and we are going to throw her a little shower at work. One of my favorite things to give as a gift is a gift basket, and I always try to add a little homemade gift of my own. I made her a little quilted heart, its simple but sweet. I made the basket lining all on my own (not perfect) but it does the job :) In it is a package of bottles, trail size lotions and powder, 2 packages of washcloths and some very cute new chipboard letter that I jot at Joann's it spells the baby's name "Tegan" isn't it a cute name! her name is going to be
Tegan Avelaka it means Beautiful Butterfly in Luiseno (Native American)

1 comments:

Adriana said...

I cant wait to have a baby so you can make me one too! :-)