CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thrift Store Finds!







Here are some of my finds since I last posted. Every first and last Friday of the month my local thrift store does a 50% off entire store extravaganza. I hit it up last Friday and it was crazy. Here is what I found, this really delicate crystal (plastic) tree in perfect condition, don't know what I want to display on it yet but it pretty. I have found some large rolls of crepe paper, cream, pink, lavender, fuchsia, and yellow. I also found this really pretty table cloth in a powder blue/turquoise color and a set of 4 cream color hankies. Just a few of my thrifty treasures.

1 comments:

Adriana said...

Everything is so cool. I love that crystal tree. I cant wait until I see it when we get together!