CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

More Thrifty Finds





So every other Saturday I get to visit my goodwill in the next town over since I have class in the area. These are some of my finds, I found this really beautiful quilt, its small maybe used for a lap quilt or baby quilt. Its soft green/cream and came with two little pillows, sweet isn't it. Another one of my great finds is this Dutch hook and latch wall hanger. It is of the four seasons and my guy took the liberty of going online to translate what is on it. It translates to "Leathers our days count" I think its Amish or Pennsylvania Dutch, look at the pictures they have horse and buggy's and some symbols ( a cross, an anchor, and heart) On the top it has a date of 1960. I want to do a little more research on it, I think is beautiful and I got it for $1.99 I plan to frame it and display it in my living room

0 comments: