CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Cut and Paste


For the longest time I have wanted to make a journal, an inspirational journal. I have tons of magazines that I have collect over the years from subscriptions to thrift store finds just piled up in my closet collecting dust. I have kept them because I see a pic or project that I want to do or its just pretty! I always forget what it was I wanted that magazine for and miss out buying the supplies I need because I forgot what it was I needed to get. So with this blank journal I can grab a pair of decorated edge scissors and glue it right onto my pages. I also like to sketch ideas for future crafts. I think I need to take a little trip to Walmart and get it!

1 comments:

Dawn said...

I actually like a simple photo album. I just cut and stick picture that interest me. Sometimes it is decorating, sometimes a recipe or a project. Of course, I also keep more written journals than I can count, plus now the blogs.