CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Linens and Things








So today I treated myself to a pedicure ( I really needed it) and a thrift store shopping spree. I had gotten a gift from a coworker for my birthday a crisp $20.00 I spent $17.00, wow that's a lot 4 meI usually only manage to spend at the most $8.00, but boy did I get alot of loot! All this will be up for sale at my table on October 18th and 19th for the Annual Elks Craft Fair. Just look at all the beautiful linens I found. Two beautiful yellow square table cloths (in great condition) with a 3 inch lace border, paid $4.00 for both!!! I was looking through the scrap fabric pile and came across this bag full of colors, I didn't open it, the colors were too Happy for me not to get it! I opened it up and it was this awesome log cabin style quilt (not finished) beautifully sewn, for $1.50!!! I spotted this pink card table table cloth a while back going for $6 but got it for $2.50. A cute circle x mas table cloth. A beautiful silk Shiaparelli undis,nylon bag for $1.00 (one going online for $30.00) And last a blue better homes and gardens baby book from 1959, inside is in perfect condition but a fade pink writing on the front. I had my thrift store fix for the weekend!

1 comments:

Adriana said...

Awwww....what vintage lovelies!!