CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Marathon Man












HE DID IT! I am so proud of him that I could just burst. There were over 10,000 runners on Sunday and over 6,000 of them were woman! His sister came down for support, and to keep me company while we wait to catch a glimpse of him run by.
The run started at 6am and his corral number was E they let people out in waves. First wave was A then B and so on, so he was let out at 6:10 am and I caught a dark pic of him heading to the start. His sister and I waited at the 4 mile mark because I knew his time and know he would be coming in at about 6:50am and he was right on time, look at that smile you could tell he was loving every minute of the race.
After the 4 mile mark we headed straight to the finish to get a good view of him as he finished. His time was 2:23.13 two hours twenty three minutes and thirteen seconds. Look at that Medal, I am going to make a shadow box for him to display it in his office. I took pics of him the day before the race at the Health and Fitness Expo.

1 comments:

Adriana said...

He does look elated. I think hes amazing, tell him I said so!