CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Cross Training


Since I have been having issues with my legs due to running, and sometimes its hard for the hubby and me to get up to the lake and ride our bikes on Saturdays I decided to invest in a bike trainer. I also what to bump up my all round workouts I think my body is adapting to my regular routine and I need to mix it up once again. Cycling is one of the most efficient ways runners can train while not putting added strain and pressure on knees and other leg joints. So I bought a new bike trainer on eBay for $82 bucks and have my beach cruiser on it, and I did 30 min this morning 4am. Hubby and I are looking into getting new bikes me a mountain bike and him a road bike. Eventually we both want to train for bike races and maybe even join a bike club.

0 comments: