CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Photo Shoot!

Today was so surreal, I arrived at the location and had my hair and makeup touched up, I was super nervous. There was some confusion as to what group I was in, They were having people that worked at the clinic being photographed for a model search I guess. I over heard the director of the shoot talking about a woman who was in this lighten up program and had lost a bunch of weight and decided not to go through the lap band surgery, I was like "hey hes talking about me" :) I pulled out my fat pants and everyone in the room gasped! No one believed it was real. It felt so good to put up those pants and show everyone what I have accomplished. My Husband was documenting this special moment with a flip camera, and he is talking to the crew. Take a look at my day today, I still cant believe it :)

For some reason it wont let me upload the video, I will keep trying and hopefully get it working soon.

1 comments:

Adriana said...

can he do it on facebook??