CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Im Ok.....I Think!


It is going on five days now that I have been drinking only one cup of coffee per day. Anybody who knows me knows how much I LOVE coffee, but I am cutting back and instead of having that second or third cup of coffee, I am adding in green tea. I always hear how good it is for you and that it raises your metabolism and is a natural fat burner so I decided to implement it to my daily diet. I am slowly trying to cut out all possible sugars (refined) its all about natural sugars that occur already in fruits veggies and in dairy. I have stopped using sugar substitutes in my iced tea and am slowly decreasing my consumption of packaged and processed food like baked chips, 100 cal popcorn bags (I bought an air popper) I want to be able to control what is in my food. I am going all Natural!

0 comments: