CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Cardio Blast!



There is nothing quite like slamming your fist into a punching bag! I highly recommend exercise therapy. Sometimes the best workouts are those that are fueled by anger and frustration. I bought this nifty little gadget a few months ago and finally got a chance to use it. Its a rounds timer for boxing. I set up how many rounds I want and how long I want them to last two min. or three min. and 30 sec. break or 60 sec. break. I clipped it onto the waist band and hit start, a bell rang like I was in the actual boxing ring!I did 12 rounds 2 min. each round, one round for jumping rope at high speed for two min and hitting the bag for two. Non stop for 30 min pouring sweat I felt GREAT! Looking forward to next week when I go at it again.

0 comments: