CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Polyvore Please!




I don't know if anyone knows of this website, but I have been obsessed with it for id say over a year. This site is dedicated to all the fun and funky fashionistas who put together some really interesting and beautiful "sets" as they call it of clothes shoes and accessories. I go on about everyday just to see whats new. I am an avid thrift store shopper and have been buying nothing but clothes and I get ideas before I head out on what to get and what would work with what I already have. I kills me now to buy pants at a "regular" store, I bought a pair of jean Capri's at Kohl's (on sale mind you for $15 and that hurt..lol..because usually I spent about $4 on pants at the thrift store and they are old navy or express or Roxy. Its just a great website for the sometimes fashionably challenged like myself or just to look at really cool clothes and accessories and the color combos people come up with that I would have never thought go together are amazing.

0 comments: