CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mission Organization!








For the longest time I have been disgusted with my closet and have attempted many times to organize it but it would never stay clean. So I have been itching to get this this organized right once and for all! Oh and it gives me an excuse to go shopping (for bins and such). I even cleaned out my dressers and packed away all my clothes that I don't wear but don't really want to part with yet. All my shoes are in my shoe organizer, I bought plastic shoe containers, and a new hamper, I can actually see the closet floor now! And my hubby finally got around to hanging all the pics on the walls of the bedroom, bathroom and hall, this house is finally coming together, its ONLY been a year ;)

0 comments: