CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

5-13-08



I had another day off due to situations out of my hands. So, I decided to hit the thrift store (OMG did I find some good stuff) but I will save it for tomorrows post :) After I came home I was going back and forth from my craft room to the living room, getting restless I decided to take on the big task that was finish painting my peg board, and clearing the floor, and donating the things I can live without. After about 2 hrs I managed to get it all done (pat on back) :) This means I deserve something new for my room, a light fixture. I had my eye on this but don't know how it will work since its a plug in :/ urbanoutfitters.com

1 comments:

Adriana said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Although I cant help but feel I could make my own somehow :-)