CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

5-5-08




Here are more treasures of mine that I barely got pictures of. I plan to keep this hex sign, I love the bright colors.
this design features a large, red "picture frame" heart proclaiming the house blessing. Decorative German lettering was also used. The Distelfink bird, perched on the heart, provides the home with a generous measure of happiness and good fortune. Flowers and greens ensure the home is filled with life and vitality. "Bless This House" is the major them of this design.
This pink purse basket is very sweet, I have my hankies stored in it. An this shelf can be used to hold a collection of stamps in it, don't know if I want to paint it or keep it the dark wood.

1 comments:

Adriana said...

Love everything. That pink purse is so sweet.