CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

5-9-08





I had the day off work today and decided to hit up one of my regularly visited thrift stores. I must say I had the ultimate find today! A beautiful yo-yo quilt/blanket. I spotted it from across the store, and immediately went to it. I took it out of the plastic bag it was in and gently looked over it. A few yo-yos are hanging on by a thread (literally). As I was looking it over I noticed a woman following me. At the register she struck up a conversation and she told me she was waiting for me to set it down so she could snatch it up :) Not a chance I said !! I had about 2 other woman commenting on what a good find I had. I know!!! Don't know when it was made but I did a little research and it looks like it might have been done around the 30's/40's.

0 comments: