CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

5-18-08




I will be attending a wedding in July and need to buy something to wear. The actual ceremony is in a church, but the reception is going to be in their back yard. I have been looking up online on proper things to wear to a summer wedding that is outside and i have come up with these basic Do's. Light weight and colorful! Now this is a little hard for me being a plus size girl and practically living in the color black, and do not like to wear skirts or dresses AT ALL!!, but I do want to look nice, so I did manage to find a dress that I do like and it comes in a variety of colors. The dress is called "The Perfect Dress". These are my options, a purple, olive and a garnet.

1 comments:

Adriana said...

This looks like a flattering dress. I think you would look lovely in it. Have u decided what color you wanted to buy?