CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

5-17-08



So my future sister in-law is having her bridal shower on June 7Th. I was trying to think of a cute and creative gift for her, last night I looked over her registry and came up with a towel cake! I love to make diaper cakes, and I remember seeing a cake made out of towels to look like a wedding cake. Luckily she had towels on her registry and I hurried to Bed, Bath & Beyond and snatched them up! I was looking up some examples and came across this cute mini towel dessert. Don't you hate after talking on your cell and you get the screen all greasy with your face! Not anymore!!Its cute and functional. www.strapya-world.com

1 comments:

Adriana said...

What an adorable idea. I hope you post pics of the results.