CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

The Color I Am Loving




The color I am loving at the moment is Purple. I am seeing this color pop up in clothing stores all over, and I think this color is going to be big this fall. A couple of weeks ago I went to The Avenue and bought some jeans and I saw this beautiful 3/4 sleeve sweater in the prettiest purple, this is the sweater but not in the color I want. Today I went to target to try and find some shirts and I went to the shoe section just to look, and I saw these gorgeous jewel color purple suede flats. They were on sale!, so I got them. I really love colorful shoes because I usually wear neutral tones and lots of black and it makes my outfit pop. I am on the look out for some yellow shoes I saw at Ross but I didn't see them when I went today.

1 comments:

Adriana said...

You know, purple is my favorite color but I so rarely wear it. I did purchase this purple tank top from walmart and I got so many compliments on the color. I too liked that purple top..that was old navy right? And those purple shoes?? TO DIE FOR!! Im gonna copy you and buy them too :-)