CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Onto The Good Stuff







So now that we have a date set and we put out deposit down, it's time for the good stuff! This is the dress I have been wanting even before we officially got engaged, at Kiyonna.com a beautiful vintage inspired scalloped lace dress in ivory. I was originally going to go for the longer one, but it seemed a little formal for me and this one still keeps in the tradition I still want to maintain with it being white and have lace. I have been growing my hair out for over a year with the occasional trimimg of the ends because I want to wear it down with large curls and a red rose in my hair kinda like this but I also like these syles too. I am choosing not to wear a veil because its not me and just too formal for me. Of course I need a great looking pair of shoes since my dress is tea length and I want to incorporate red accents I chose to wear red shoes. these are along the lines of what I am looking for. Oh I am so excited!

1 comments:

Adriana said...

I remember the first time you told me about that dress and i fell in love with it too. I think the tea length is more your style. And oh my...the red shoes and red flower in your hair...how gorgeous! Im so excited for you.