CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stamp Rack



So this is what I dreamed up, the small dark stained wood shelf in the previous post I got from a thrift store and was sitting in my craft room for a couple of months and I knew what I wanted to do with it but just didn't know what color or direction I wanted to go in. So first I had to sand it, then I primed it and put on a couple of coats if semi gloss paint on. The color is Cucumber Green (from walmart) I chose a semi gloss since I did want to use it as a stamp rack and I could wipe it off if ink got on it. I had bought this vintage retro contact paper at the same thrift store for .50 cents for about 3ft and thought it would look great as the background, so simple! I think it came out great.

1 comments:

Adriana said...

Simply delicious! Everything about it is PERFECTION!