CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Old Notions




I was talking on the phone with my sister a few days back and we had both seen these small shadow boxes at the local dollar store. Here is her creation Head vs. Heart using the shadow boxes, and here is mine. I had these old spools of thread and knew I wanted to display them but had them sitting in a glass jar that was way to big for them and really couldn't appreciate them. So I gave the shadow boxes a white wash inside and out with a cream color paint, put scrapbook paper on the inside and used double sided foam squares on the back of each spool since I did not want to ruin them. I think they came out good, I think I just might buy some more!

1 comments:

Adriana said...

They look so great! Im definitely buying more too!