CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Wish List





So my Birthday is coming up and I have been thinking about what I want (need) not that this is in any way a cheap ploy for my family to go out and get me anything, but rather a wish list kinda like the ones kids make for x-mas. I am just putting out good vibes into the universe and maybe just maybe they will show on my doorstep :). Oh and to give my guy a clue as to what I want :) I love this man very much, but sometimes I don't think he knows my taste at all..lol
OK, so first is a a dress form I have been wanting one forever, to dress up of course. Second I am in desperate need of a new purse, and I saw this one on www.shopsueyboutique.com in black. Third, I want a new chair for my craft room, its simple and at they have cute colors ( I like the pink but im digging the light green more). And last a light fixture for my craft room.

1 comments:

Adriana said...

Can u believe its almost that time of year again? I love the fact that you came up with the wishlist...but kinda wished I knew about that chair earlier...I saw one..exactly like that one at the thrift store for 6.99 and passed on it cause I didnt know if it was sturdy enough for my fat butt. I should have got it anyway. Well thanks for ideas for gifts :-) makes life tons easier!