CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

I Want To Be A LOSER!!


So its official we have a date set! My love and I will be married October 31st 2009.
So this is why I want to be a loser!! I bought The Biggest Loser workout DVD yesterday and just finished the first level workout and I seriously thought I was gonna die! I knew I was out of shape but I was done just from the warm up. I have fourteen months to get my butt into shape, not just for the wedding but for my future (our future). I saw the doctor in march and told me I am pre-diabetic. I thought he was just trying to scare me but that was just me being in denial. So I hope to be a big looser, of weight that is.

2 comments:

m to the lissa said...

OMG!!! I bet its gonna be the most beautiful wedding ever!!!

Adriana said...

Wow..u did it. You set a date...and halloween..im so fricking jealous. Now im really gonna shoot myself..my lil sis is getting married before me :-( Im so happy for u both